Chief Executive Officer/General Manager
Dakota Central Telecommunications Cooperative (“Dakota Central”)
Dakota Central is a successful broadband and telephony service provider, offering a full array of high-speed Internet, voice and video services to more than 8,000 rural communications customers on a 100% fiber-based network. Dakota Central is headquartered in Carrington, ND and is uniquely situated within a couple hours of the Fargo, Bismarck, Minot and Grand Forks metropolitan areas. It is also just 40 miles from the community of Jamestown, ND where the company also provides competitive communications services. Dakota Central is a cooperative organization with 42 employees and assets of more than $96 million. Dakota Central is well positioned for continued organizational success. Due to a planned retirement by the CEO after more than 43 years of company service, Dakota Central is now seeking a CEO with the experience, vision and leadership skills to lead the organization into the future. The CEO will have comprehensive financial and operational responsibilities and will report directly to the Board of Directors.
What this Position Offers You:
- An organizational leader with experience leading a customer-centric organization, and a demonstrated working knowledge of communication networks, operations and regulations.
- A strong set of communications and interpersonal skills that can be equally effective with both the Board of Directors and the operations team at Dakota Central.
- An individual that is comfortable working with the media and in the role of public spokesperson.
- A team builder that is focused on continual improvement and organizational excellence.
- An opportunity to lead an organization that believes in seizing new opportunities and providing world-class service to customers.
- An area that offers a desirable rural lifestyle.
- A great family community within easy reach of North Dakota’s largest communities.
- Located amidst tremendous hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Excellent community and schools.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Consortia Consulting, Inc.
c/o Dan Caldwell
16924 Frances Street, Suite 115
Omaha, NE 68130
telephone - 402-441-1671
Accepting applications until August 26, 2022
Equal Opportunity Employer