United Communications, Langdon, ND: Chief Executive Officer/General Manager
United Communications is a successful broadband and telephony service provider, offering a full complement of wireline and wireless voice telecommunications, high-speed Internet and video services to more than 7,750 rural communications customers. United Communications is headquartered in the community of Langdon in northeast North Dakota. Langdon is two hours from Grand Forks, one hour from Devils Lake and just 17 miles from the Canadian border. United is a cooperative organization with annual revenues of nearly $11 million, and assets of more than $109 million. United Communications is in excellent financial position for continued future success. Due to a planned retirement, United is seeking a CEO with the experience, vision and leadership skills to lead the organization into the future. The CEO will have comprehensive financial and operational responsibilities and will report directly to the Board of Directors.
What this Position Offers You:
- An organizational leader with experience leading a customer-centric organization, and a demonstrated working knowledge of communication networks, operations and regulations.
- A strong set of communications and interpersonal skills that can be equally effective with both the Board of Directors and the operations team at United Communications.
- An individual that is comfortable working with the media and in the role of public spokesperson.
- A team player that is focused on continual improvement and organizational excellence.
- An opportunity to lead an organization that believes in seizing new opportunities and providing world-class service to customers on a gig-capable Fiber Optic network.
- An area that offers a desirable rural lifestyle.
- A great family-oriented community.
- Located amongst world-class hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Consortia Consulting, Inc.
c/o Dan Caldwell
16924 Frances Street, Suite 115
Omaha, NE 68130
telephone - 402-441-1671
Accepting applications until July 2, 2021
Equal Opportunity Employer