SDTA companies provide reliable voice and high-
speed broadband services. SDTA companies cover
76% of South Dakota's Geography.
Click here for a ERVICE AREA MAP
Many SDTA companies provide high speed broadband services throughout their territory. In addition, SDTA members are involved in extensive deployment of fiber optic facilities throughout the state to connect many K-12 schools, libraries, county government locations, and public safety facilities.
And don't forget the key role SDTA members play in supporting wireless service. Wireless service depends upon fiber optic lines to carry calls and data from cell towers through the switched network to their ultimate destination.
Below is a complete listing of and links to each of the SDTA member rural carriers.
- Alliance Communications Cooperative
- Beresford Municipal Telephone Company
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe Tel. Authority
- Faith Municipal Telephone Company
- Fort Randall Telephone Company
- Golden West Telecommunications Cooperative
- Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative
- James Valley Telecommunications
- Kennebec Telephone Company
- Midstate Communications
- RC Technologies
- Santel Communications Cooperative
- Swiftel Communications/Brookings Municipal Telephone
- TrioTel Communications
- Valley Telecommunications Cooperative
- Venture Communications Cooperative
- West River Cooperative Telephone Cooperative
- West River Telecommunications Cooperative